4.11.2007

just because you should see it.

The last post received a long, thoughtful comment by David Mack about the nature of his work.

Read it here, or go look into the comments for the last post.

It leads me to consider whether almost any art form can be considered complete until it has been interacted with by another individual. This will most likely keep me up nights, in the best way. Communication instead of expression. That's something sure to make me smile for a while yet.

Thanks, this made my day.

[EDIT: Link corrected.]

1 comment:

Randeep Katari said...

Wow - I'm impressed he left such a thorough comment. I have a newfound appreciation for the man, not only is he good, but he, like any true artist makes conscious decisions behind every piece/page he does. That is amazing. It's always a pleasure to talk to him at any con, one of the most friendliest guys I meet there. Hope he's back this year.
Nice work instigating the conversation.

-R.