7.03.2007

begging.

the broken gentleman wants a Pownce invite.

(And yes, I know I wanted an 8apps invite, and got one, and didn't really write about it, but that was mostly because I saw potential, but didn't feel I had either enough experience, or enough connection with the suite to judge. Frankly, it seemed like it would be good in the future, but at the time, felt rather Beta. So, I'm waiting, mostly because the potential there is enough that I refuse to write it off until I've seen anything resembling failure, rather than just a slow build to full functionality.)

But yes. Pownce. Ignoring the Digg / Kevin Rose connection, this is the first thing I've seen that gave me any indication that I would ever make use of Twitter. Then, about 3 seconds later, I decided that Twitter was weak in comparison, and so I'm holding out for Pownce.

Someone help a gentleman out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Want to trade a 8apps invite in return for a pownce invite?
brian (at) leftanchor (dot) com