9.11.2007

liveblogging the inconsequential (2)

3:46pm - There is another hour and 14 minutes left in the work day. I shall attempt to chronicle the next 14.

3:47 - Am feeling the effects of having converted from milk-based Starbucks products to the more reasonably priced triple long Americano,

3:48 - Minor confusion of whether I was talking about something present, or something past. Since I'm relaying a phone message, this is far from simple to clarify.

3:50 - I did not make a single PDF mag this summer. I tried. I have a lot of work in progress to deal with. But I have not. So, going to repurpose some blog content and start on it tonight. In other words: that Helio post is now going to be a Helio article. Of sorts.

3:53 - Email sent out to a friend (and sometime reader) who is looking out for me. As with most of my emails, it contains insults, innuendo, and a thank-you for putting up with me.

3:54 - Okay, the thank you was for a favour, not for mere tolerance.

3:55 - Pownce is still cool. I got bored with it, but it serves a purpose that I previously used livejournal for. Sentences are the new paragraphs.

3:57 - Can someone put 'Sentences are the new Paragraphs' on a shirt for me? I feel like I just encapsulated something very depressingly web2.0.

4:00 - I have reached my inconsequential liveblogging limit. Thanks for playing along.

[This is in the LTI Tradition, explained Here.]

No comments: